MENTAL TOUGHNESS TRAINING
What is Mental Toughness? I define it as the ability to MOVE FORWARD under pressure.
How do we develop the skills for becoming mentally tough? I have found you must develop these eight skills to be able to obtain the mental toughness to overcome life’s struggles.
8 Steps to Mental Toughness Training:
1. Determine your passion, your end game, what is it you want to do with your life?
2. Write down your goals with action steps that will lead you to your end game.
3. Keep a Positive Attitude: Positive in – Positive Out! Stay away from negative people, and negative situations. Walk away – Focus on the End Game!
4. Welcome and except CHANGE: Don’t be afraid of change, use it as the fuel to overcome obstacles on your way to your end game.
5. MOVE FORWARD – Don’t be afraid to fail, failure is a learning opportunity!
6. Get TO WORK – Don’t wait until everything is perfect to start, start now and make corrections along the way. ITS NOT HOW YOU START BUT HOW YOU FINISH!
7. FINISH! – Don’t Quit, Never Give Up, keep your eyes focused on the End Game. Don’t pull-up short of the finish line. Complete every little action step along the way!
8. Exercise & Nutrition: You must establish an exercise routine to maintain the positive attitude you will need to succeed. Eat a Nutritional diet or use Nutritional supplements to maintain your weight along with the energy required to develop Mental Toughness.
Coach P – Jim Pusateri is available to speak to your group or company about the subject of Mental Toughness and the skills required to overcome life’s struggles. Coach P – Jim Pusateri shares directly from his heart his Mental Toughness Story, based on his own life experiences. Jim is able to inspire audiences by challenging participants to acknowledge their purpose and value in life (End GAME), all while providing the tools they can use to start making a change today towards developing the Mental Toughness to Succeed.
Email us today with your request: Coachjrp@gmail.com